Information Strategic Planning (ISP) is the basis for
making information technology (IT) and development decisions.
1. Alignment between IT strategy and strategic business initiatives
2. Market-aligned business process
3. Guidelines for tangible business performance improvement, through process enhancement
4. Risk diagnosis and identification, prior to Next Generation System implementation
CRM Competence Assessment
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Competence Assessment is aimed to diagnose client’s CRM process, system and data; and based on such analysis of AS-IS, best-fit CRM process (sales, service, marketing) and CRM system architecture are drawn out to suggest key improvements. Locus’ extensive knowledge and experiences in CRM system implementation and assessment are fully utilized to provide benefits to clients from diverse industries in improving their current CRM processes.
Customer Loyalty Program
Customer Loyalty Program aims to increase and strengthen the loyalty relationship between clients and their customers; through analysis and restructuring of clients’ As-Is process, dataand existing loyalty program. Key aspects of this consulting service includes establishment of point/mileage policies, tier programs, loyalty strategiesand customer insights.
Locus fully utilized its extensive experiences in CRM Consulting and CRM System Development, to search and provide the best-fit loyalty program strategy and action plan for clients.
Expected benefits of “Expansion and Enhancement of Membership/Mileage Program” are:
1. Value To Customer – Increase in customer benefits, enhanced customer experience
2. Value To Company – Acquisition of prospect customers, enhanced customer loyalty
3. Value To Sales Team - Increase in sales opportunity and profitability
Strategic approach for Customer Loyalty Program
I.Expansion of Membership/Mileage
1) Plan to Increase Members
2) Plan to Increase Rewards/Benefit
3) Membership/Mileage System Implementation
II.Customer Insight Expansion and Improvement
4) Information Management Plan
5) CI (Customer Insight) Acquisition
6) CI Analysis System Implementation
III.Multi-Channel based Campaign Enhancement
7) Design Multi-Channel Contact Rule
8) Campaign Management System Implementation